Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my sister in law's recipe and it is very Good and low fat too!! What more can you ask for
Make and share this Toni's Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 5 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon canned minced jalapeno
- 1 red apple, diced
- 1⁄3 cup of diced canned pineapple (three rings)
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of chopped walnuts
- cajun seasoning (Tony's)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter substitute (I can't believe its not butter)
- Cook chicken in skillet with butter and Tony's seasoning until done.
- Chop chicken.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Put in the refrigerator until cold and serve on sandwich bread.