Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my sister in law's recipe and it is very Good and low fat too!! What more can you ask for
- 5 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon canned minced jalapeno
- 1 red apple, diced
- 1⁄3 cup of diced canned pineapple (three rings)
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of chopped walnuts
- cajun seasoning (Tony's)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter substitute (I can't believe its not butter)
- Cook chicken in skillet with butter and Tony's seasoning until done.
- Chop chicken.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Put in the refrigerator until cold and serve on sandwich bread.