Another great supper idea from the friendly folks at Kraft. Baking the meatballs with it is an added bonus.
- Heat oven to 400.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the gravy into large bowl.
- Stir in water.
- Add meat, stuffing and eggs; mix lighlty.
- Refrigerate remaining gravy for later use.
- Divide meat mixture in half.
- Shape half of the meat mixture into 2 oval loaves on foil lined baking sheet.
- Shape remaining mixture and make 16 balls.
- Place, in single layer, on another foil covered baking sheet.
- Bake side by side, 20 minute Remove balls, set aside.
- Bake loaves an additional 10 minutes or till cooked.
- Slice and serve with your favorite veggie.