Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
Another great supper idea from the friendly folks at Kraft. Baking the meatballs with it is an added bonus.
Top Review by jellyko
This was so easy and very tasty! I let meatballs cook 30 minutes, turning once and the meatloaves for 40 minutes. Leftover gravy used for serving and for side mashed potatoes. Froze meatballs for another meal! I do refrigerate my meat at least a couple hours before shaping/baking as it holds together best when chilled. Will make this often!
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy, divided
- 1 cup water
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 2 eggs, beat light
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the gravy into large bowl.
- Stir in water.
- Add meat, stuffing and eggs; mix lighlty.
- Refrigerate remaining gravy for later use.
- Divide meat mixture in half.
- Shape half of the meat mixture into 2 oval loaves on foil lined baking sheet.
- Shape remaining mixture and make 16 balls.
- Place, in single layer, on another foil covered baking sheet.
- Bake side by side, 20 minute Remove balls, set aside.
- Bake loaves an additional 10 minutes or till cooked.
- Slice and serve with your favorite veggie.