1/1 Photo of Tonight: Mini Meatloaves
Shirl (J) 831's Note:
Another great supper idea from the friendly folks at Kraft. Baking the meatballs with it is an added bonus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400.
- 2Pour 1/4 cup of the gravy into large bowl.
- 3Stir in water.
- 4Add meat, stuffing and eggs; mix lighlty.
- 5Refrigerate remaining gravy for later use.
- 6Divide meat mixture in half.
- 7Shape half of the meat mixture into 2 oval loaves on foil lined baking sheet.
- 8Shape remaining mixture and make 16 balls.
- 9Place, in single layer, on another foil covered baking sheet.
- 10Bake side by side, 20 minute Remove balls, set aside.
- 11Bake loaves an additional 10 minutes or till cooked.
- 12Slice and serve with your favorite veggie.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tonight: Mini Meatloaves
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.9
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 256.1 mg
- Sodium 1366.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 56.5 g