Recipe by FlyfishingTom
A great burger for the grill, a camp out or any way you like to prepare a burger. The jalapeño adds a little "heat" to them, but not overwhelmingly hot. Can be made with ground turkey, chicken or beef.
Top Review by ~la petite chef~
AWESOME! we omitted the liquid smoke bc we didn't have any... but these turned out delicious with a bleu cheese sauce for dipping!! http://petitechef.wordpress.com/recipes/jalapeno-burgers-with-bleu-cheese-sauce/ Thank you!! :)
- 1 lb ground venison or 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb ground chicken or 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 medium onion, finely chopped (near minced)
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (near minced)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Frank's red hot sauce or 1⁄8 Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients together.
- Form pieces into medium sized balls then place on cutting board and press into patties (makes about 6 to 8).
- Place on grill or put into foil and place packets onto hot coals in a campfire or cook anyway you like to make burgers. Cook for about 10 to 15 minutes or to your liking.
- Garnish burgers with your favorite toppings like bacon, cheese, mushrooms or whatever you prefer and enjoy.