1/6 Photos of Tom's Veggie Stuffed 3-Egg Omelet
Candy really wanted a veggie omelet this morning so Tom came to the rescue. This was WAY too good not to share!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2In a medium frying pan, add tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- 3Saute over medium heat until the onions are translucent.
- 4Keep hot till eggs are ready.
- 6Mix eggs, salt, onion powder, and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder in bowl.
- 7Heat a well oiled frying pan over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- 8Pour mixture into pan.
- 9Move pan to shape mixture into an even circle.
- 10If an large bubbles should appear while there is still liquid mixture, pop bubble using knife.
- 11Once cooked approximately 1/2 way through, flip eggs using large spatula.
- 12Immediately add 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, spread evenly.
- 13When cheese starts to melt, use spatula to slide eggs to a plate.
- 14Stack filling mixture on 1/2 of the circle of eggs while filling is hot.
- 15Using spatula, carefully close the omelet, hold closed till the filling melts the cheese.
- 16Top with salsa, if desired.
- 17Note: I used Leah's Easy Food Processor Salsa for the salsa on top -- YUMMY!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tom's Veggie Stuffed 3-Egg Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.3
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 693.8 mg
- Sodium 1150.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 37.1 g