Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My 2 granddaughters love this recipe, so it gets made a lot. It's easy and fun and everybody in my family loves them.
- 7 ounces tuna in water, drained
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, toasted, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup water chestnut, diced
- 6 stuffed olives, chopped
- sliced pimiento (to garnish)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash your favorite hot sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 fresh French rolls, sliced open and the middle scooped out
- Mix all ingredients well, except for the cheese and the pimentos. Fill the rolls with the tuna mixture.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake in 400 degree oven until heated through and cheese is melted. Top with slices of pimento.