Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces oil (use the soup can to measure)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces vinegar (use the soup can to measure)
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar (or less, to taste)
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, mashed
- Mix in blender until smooth.
- Refrigerate in closed container.
- Keeps well.
I put 3 tablespoons of Worchestershire and 3 tablespoons of Hot deli mustard. Yummy! Used it to marinate sliced blanched carrots. Everyone loved it, served warm or chilled.
I love this however....I use half the onion and half the sugar. And it does keep well in fridg.
I have also used this dressing - known to me as "grandma's souper french dressing" it's delicious and i've used it for years... and it's the only dressing my husband will use - otherwise he won't eat the salad.