Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These were popular sandwiches in our family on busy school nights. Easy to make, then reheat as needed. They are also good as a dip for sturdy chips like corn chips.
- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can French onion soup, prepared to directions
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Add the prepared soup.
- Cook over medium high heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve on hamburger buns with mustard and dill chips.
Really liked these! They were very tasty and easy to make after a long day at work. We topped ours just like the recipe says with mustard and dill pickle coins with an added cheese slice and ate them in the bun on a plate with a fork...sort of tough to pick up and eat...maybe better in a hot dog bun. Really yummy!
Great! My kids love it. We never make Sloppy Joes any more, we like Toms better!