1/1 Photo of Tom's Sweet Chili Sauce
Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce which I made with the Thai Demon Relish. It cost quite a bit to ship; arrived when they were not home; and had to be delivered a second time. Since I only used a scant 1/4 cup relish, I was afraid it would not be hot enough, and I did not want to taste it to check the flavor. It took forever to get there. I was afraid that the Sauce was not worth the effort, so I asked Tom, knowing he would be straightforward with me. This is what he said... Yes it had the right amount of heat; Thank You; it as worth it. Supa and I love it; it was fantastic; it is worth making because it has a different flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy saucepan, bring vinegar, water, sugar, salt, and corn starch to a rolling boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until mixture thickens.
- 2When mixture is thick, stir in relish, bring up to rolling boil, and boil until mixture reaches 230°F about 2 minutes.
- 3Stir sauce and pour into hot sterilized jar. Jar will seal.
- 4Refrigerate after opening. Keeps well for at least a year.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tom's Sweet Chili Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 258.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g