susie cooks's Note:
Another recipe from the Crabplace.com. These are soooo good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash crabs and remove excess water.
- 2Season flour with salt and pepper.
- 3Dredge crabs in flour mixture and gently shake off excess flour.
- 4Heat butter and oil in skillet over medium/medium high heat.
- 5Cook 4 minutes per side until delicately browned and crisp. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tom's Sauteed Soft Shell Crabs
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.4
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 63.2 mg
- Sodium 204.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 7.7 g