Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
So easy! The prep for this recipe takes less than 5 minutes! The result is delicious fries that my whole family loves. Dip them in ketchup, honey mustard, ranch, or your favorite dipping sauce! This is tweaked (only very slightly) from the Oven Steak Fries recipe from FlyLady.com.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 -6 potatoes, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine oil, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Place potato wedges in the bowl and coat with spices.
- Transfer potato wedges to a large ungreased baking sheet (do not overcrowd).
- Bake until the potato wedges are golden and crisp (about 40 minutes). Serve immediately!
Simply delicious! I made this exactly as posted, using 3 large Idaho baking potatoes. They were perfectly done after 40 minutes. I did end up sprinkling some extra sea salt on the potato wedges before baking. This is so easy and the seasoning is so flavorful that I know I will be making this recipe again
I chose to give your recipe a try added garlic and basil to the mix for more flavor, this trully is the best style fries I personally ever had. Great stuff Tom.
This is a wonderful recipe. I reduced the salt to 1/2 tsp. I served mine with soutwest ranch dressing. Thanks Pale Rose :) Made for New Kids on the Block tag game