- 3 lbs round-bone pot roast or 3 lbs chuck roast
- 2 -3 tablespoons ground dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Stab beef all over with a cooking fork or steak knife.
- Rub well on BOTH sides with dry mustard.
- (I just sprinkle and rub) Put in half-gal.
- zip-loc bag.
- Pour Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce over and Marinate for 12 hours.
- Place on Med-Hot grill for 1-1 1/2 hrs, turning and basting every 15 minutes.
- Slice very thin and serve.
- We like it medium rare.
- Pot Roast tastes like steak.