Recipe by Bergy
My friend Tom would often serve this with a buffet dinner and we all raved over it. It is quick easy and impressive.
- 32 ounces frozen hash browns, frozen
- 9 ounces aged cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 pint sour cream
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients together and put in a lightly buttered casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered in a 350°F for one hour or until golden and hot through.
- NB If the parmesan starts to brown too soon, lightly cover with a piece of foil (do not seal).