1/1 Photo of Tom's Hash Browns Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
My friend Tom would often serve this with a buffet dinner and we all raved over it. It is quick easy and impressive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the ingredients together and put in a lightly buttered casserole dish.
- 2Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- 3Bake uncovered in a 350°F for one hour or until golden and hot through.
- 4NB If the parmesan starts to brown too soon, lightly cover with a piece of foil (do not seal).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tom's Hash Browns Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1050.1
- Calories from Fat 663
- Total Fat 73.7 g
- Saturated Fat 39.9 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Sodium 652.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 31.8 g