Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy and smooth sweet fruit dip to go with any type of fruit.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29-236.59 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 44.37 ml orange juice concentrate
- MIx all ingredients together and whip until smooth.
- Serve with fresh fruit of any kind.
Best fruit dip I've ever made or tasted. I've made it with fresh orange juice (instead of concentrate) and it turns out very well either way. I love serving this dip with fresh strawberries. Thanks for sharing!
This dip is the best, great with fresh apple slices.