Recipe by cookygirl80
My hubby who is ALWAYS hungry wanted me to make him something with pasta so I came up with this dish and he ate the whole dish! I hope you enjoy it as much as my garbage disposal hubby!
Top Review by Heaven's Kitchen
I made this as a quick lunch for me and my kids. It's quick and easy to put together, but the tablespoon of italian seasoning called for was a bit much for our tastes. I love heavily seasoned foods, but this amount of seasoning was overwhelming. I'd make this again, but I'd definitely scale down the italian seasoning called for.
- 1 (1 lb) box penne pasta, cooked and drained (or any tube shaped pasta)
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes with seasonings
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded cheddar cheese, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients and pour into casserole dish.
- Pour as much cheese as you like on top.
- Cook for about 25 minute or till edges are brown and bubbly.
- I don't really have an exact recipe since I usually just use my 8x8 dish for it.