Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tom was wanting some pasta salad and came up with this little recipe. You will want to add the mayo and mustard to your liking.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons mustard
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup cooked bacon, pieces
- 1⁄2 cup sweet relish
- 1 lb cooked tri-colored pasta (noodles)
- Cook rotini until done (slightly firm).
- Rinse rotini under cold water until room temperature.
- Seed and dice the tomatoes.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy!