1/2 Photos of Tom's Cheeseburger Meatloaf
1 hr 5 mins
Doing it Right's Note:
I have not tried this recipe yet, but it is on my menu in the next two weeks. Posting it for ease. It is from Joanna Lund, and I just love her recipes. I've tried her other meatloaf's and they are to die for. I like them the next day cold. Each generous portion is only 193 calories and only 537 mg of sodium. The Diabetic Exchanges are: 2 1/2 Protein, 1 Vegetable and 1/2 Starch. The recipe states it can be frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, combine meat, bread crumbs, pickle relish, cheddar cheese onion and 1/3 cup tomato sauce.
- 4Mix well to combine.
- 5Pat mixture into prepared loaf pan.
- 6Stir brown sugar twin into remaining 2/3 cup tomato sauce.
- 7Spread sauce mixure evenly over meat loaf.
- 8Bake for 45-55 minutes. Place loaf pan on a wire rack and let set for 5 minutes.
- 9Cut into 6 servings.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tom's Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.5
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 698.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown Sugar Twin