Recipe by FLUFFSTER
My husband, Tom came across this recipe while looking for something else. So I thought I'd try it, but since he found it, he wanted to cook it.(Good thing it was in the crockpot!) Well, it turned out so deliscious! I talked him into putting in some chopped carrots and potatoes. It's very worth trying. You can use lite soy sauce or low sodium. Wow! It is so flavorful for the amount of ingredients given. You can also toss in some carrots and/or potatoes. Worth a try. You can use reduced sodium or lite soy sauce.
- 4 lbs beef chuck roast
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 potatoes, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 6 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Place onions, carrots and potatoes around the roast.
- Season with garlic, rosemary, and bay leaves.
- Pour in soy sauce and water.
- Cook on low setting for 6 to 10 hours.
- We had company and we ended up cooking the roast almost 12 hours,figured it would be like a hockey puck, but no, it was so tender! I can't tell you to cook it that long, but it's up to you.