Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A friend of mine gave me this recipe. He was a cook in the Marines and loves to cook. I tried it and loved it. He said I could pass it on. I tried it and loved it.
- Chop 1 lb of raw bacon into small pieces.
- add all ingredients and deer meat into bowl along with the chopped up bacon.
- cover bowl and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to marinate.
- After marinating time, take meat out of refrigerator and make into patties.
- Should make about 8 patties.
- Place patties into glass baking dish and bake until done in oven at 400 degrees.
- A better alternative is grill on a barbeque grill until done, or however you like your meat.