Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Chocolate with a cookie crumb and brown sugar topping.
- 1 (20 ounce) box milk chocolate brownie mix
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- cookie crumbs (to taste)
- brown sugar (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownies as directed, mixing in the chocolate chips.
- Spread in a greased 13 x 9 in foil tray.
- Sprinkle with cookie crumbs (I use oatmeal) and brown sugar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.