Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from the box my Tommy "drink of the month" glasses came in. Sooooooo good!
- 1 part white rum (Tommy Bahama White Sand Rum)
- 1⁄2 part dark rum (Tommy Bahama Golden Sand Rum)
- 1 part coconut rum (Malibu Rum)
- 1⁄2 part 99-bananas liqueur
- 3 parts pineapple juice
- Put all ingredients over ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously and strain into an ice filled glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple, cherry and parasol. Drink responsibly.
So glad to discover this fabulous drink! The rums and banana liqueur blended so well with the pineapple juice. Refreshing and not as sweet as you might think. Served over lots of ice. I'll be having another very soon. :-)