Recipe by adena mangis
This is a fun treat for Halloween. I got the recipe from Redbook magazine. It calls for refrigerator brownie dough but you could use a dry brownie mix.
- 18 ounces refrigerated brownie bar dough
- 0.5 (1 lb) container chocolate frosting
- white decorating icing
- chocolate-coated biscuits or chocolate-covered graham cracker cookies
- black edible glitter
- gummy worms
- candy corn
- cream pumpkin
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 12 inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Unwrap the brownie dough and press evenly into the pizza pan.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until brownie is set and a pick inserted in center comes out slightly moist.
- Cool in a pan on a wire rack.
- Spread the frosting within 1 inch of the edge of the brownie.
- Pipe the white frosting onto the chocolate covered cookies to resemble tobmstones and stand upright in frosting.
- Dust the frosting in front of the tombstone with the edible glitter.
- Decorate the graveyard with the candy of your choice.