Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy with excellent flavour. Modified from a recipe found on shahiya.com
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons rendered organic beef fat
- 3 tablespoons organic tomato paste
- 8 cups home-made organic chicken stock
- 300 g quinoa anelli pasta (or other shapes if wished, I have used their macaroni as well)
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste (optional)
- In a pot, melt the organic rendered beef fat on medium heat.
- Add the organic tomato paste; be careful of splattering.
- Fry the tomato paste a little bit.
- Add the organic chicken stock, pasta & sea salt to taste.
- Cover and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer with the lid on until the pasta is to desired doneness.