Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Adding sliced mozzarella makes this special! A great way to use up your garden fresh tomatoes and herbs.
- 4 ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a container with a tight fitting lid. Shake until well blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes on serving platter and pour dressing over.
- Sprinkle with shallots and garnish with fresh basil leaves if desired.