Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Martha Stewart's Quick Cook Menus Goes with rack of lamb and baby peas with escarole
- 3 ripe plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4 slices
- 1 pint yellow cherry tomato, halved
- 1⁄4 lb feta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place tomatoes in a serving bowl and toss gently with vinegar.
- Season to taste.
- Arrange cheese on top.
I made this recipe with plain tomatoes from my garden. It's a great way to use the tomatoes. It's great with the feta. DH liked these a bit less. For him, he would have prefered without the balsamic vinegar. Thanks NRG Tribe :) Made for bargain basement tag game