Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
from Simple & Delicious magazine
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Arrange tomato slices on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and drizzle with vinegar; sprinkle with basil and pepper.
- Tip: for a change of pace, try crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella instead of feta.
Oh my gosh! I made these first and then made the rest of dinner. They smelled so good! Finally I ate one without waiting for dinner! So good! I can't wait to try these with tomatoes fresh from the garden. Mmmmmmmm....
Simple and delightful. This will be a great dish for summer tomatoes. Made for healthy tag "T".
Simple and delicious it is! I loved the flavor of the balsamic vinegar. Thanks for a lovely salad! Made for Pick a Chef(PAC) event!