Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
So simple . . . so good. From Everyday Food magazine.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaf
- coarse salt
- ground pepper
- 6 large plum tomatoes
- In a blender or mini food processor, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, basil, and 1 tablespoon water; blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- If not using right away, transfer to an airtight container; refrigerate, up to overnight.
- Slice tomatoes, and arrange on a serving plate; drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.
I made a single serving for lunch, but this dish must have so tempted the culinary angels hiding in the corners of my kitchen....or my DH snitched it behind my back.