Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a must-make with fresh ripe garden tomatoes, it makes a great side dish to grilled foods.
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, coarsley chopped
- Place the chopped tomatoes in a large bowl.
- In another bowl whisk together red wine vinegar, garlic, salt, black pepper, oregano, sugar and oil.
- Pour the dressing over the tomatoes; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Season with more salt and pepper if desired.
hese tomatoes are wonderful! I added a few spring onions which really hit the spot : ) The dressing has just the right balance between tang and sweet. Thanks for sharing, Kitten!
Once again you have posted another wonderful recipe KITTENCAL! My DH loved it. I will be making this a lot with my garden tomatoes. Thank You for posting. Judy
Lovely dish! I halved the recipe, ate most of it, then made a toasted avocado, tomato and cheese sandwich with the leftover tomatoes. Yum! Thank you Kitten!