Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is a must-make with fresh ripe garden tomatoes, it makes a great side dish to grilled foods.
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, coarsley chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chopped tomatoes in a large bowl.
- In another bowl whisk together red wine vinegar, garlic, salt, black pepper, oregano, sugar and oil.
- Pour the dressing over the tomatoes; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Season with more salt and pepper if desired.