Top Review by mydesigirl
These were awesome! I had to use corn instead of peas because I was out. I chilled the filling in a ZipLock in the fridge and when it came time to fill 'em up I just clipped a corner off of the bag and it worked great. Thanks so much for posting this great Summer salad!!
- 236.59 ml diced cooked carrot
- 236.59 ml cooked asparagus, sliced
- 236.59 ml cooked tiny peas
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise or 118.29 ml salad dressing
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml finely chopped onions
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 0.25 ml white pepper
- 8 medium tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine vegetables.
- Stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and white pepper.
- Add to vegetables; stir gently to combine.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Cut a small slice from the top of each tomato.
- Scoop out seeds, leaving a 1/2" shell.
- Sprinkle cups lightly with salt.
- Invert tomatoes, cover and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, spoon vegetable mixture into shells.