1/2 Photos of Tomatoes Stuffed with Italian Salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine vegetables.
- 2Stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and white pepper.
- 3Add to vegetables; stir gently to combine.
- 4Chill at least 1 hour.
- 5Cut a small slice from the top of each tomato.
- 6Scoop out seeds, leaving a 1/2" shell.
- 7Sprinkle cups lightly with salt.
- 8Invert tomatoes, cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 9To serve, spoon vegetable mixture into shells.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomatoes Stuffed with Italian Salad
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.3
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 138.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g