Recipe by Rita~
I used both cherry tomatoes and one large tomato stuffed with this chicken salad. So you can pop in your mouth a carb free the cherry tomatoes or spread the salad on a cracker. Or you can just put it into your favorite bread and have a delish sandwich.
Top Review by WhoKnew?
This was good; I didn't serve in tomatoes, skipped the celery, and I used Tabasco instead of chipotles (that's all I had). People really liked this, and it had just a little zip, which was good!
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and core removed,drained upside down on a paper towel
- 12 cherry tomatoes, seeded and core removed,drained upside down on a paper towel
- 1 stalk celery, rough chop
- 0 small onion, rough chopped
- 14.79 ml cilantro
- 1 red bell peppers or 1 orange bell pepper
- 1-2 clove garlic
- 226.79 g cooked chicken, rough chopped
- 9.85-14.78 ml chipotle chili sauce (Don Enrique)
- 78.07-118.29 ml mayonnaise
- salt and pepper