1/1 Photo of Tomatoes Rockefeller
This recipe is from the Cookbook, "The Encyclopedia of Creative Cooking" Published by Weathervane Books in 1980. Edited by Charlotte Turgeon. This is one of those HUGE Cookbooks, with 2000 recipes and 800 photos. Because I don't really like vegetables very much, I stumbled upon this recipe while looking for a use for tomatoes, which I do like. I love this, and have been making it over and over. I hope you try it and like it too. BTW, I use Panko for the breadcrumbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tomato in shallow baking dish, cut side up.
- 2Mix rest of ingredients except crumbs. Divide and spread evenly over tomato halves.
- 3Top with Bread Crumbs. (I use Panko).
- 4Bake in preheated 375 oven 15 minutes or until crumbs are toasted and tomato is heated.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomatoes Rockefeller
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.9
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 482.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 6.0 g