- 4 medium very ripe organic tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Split tomatoes in half with serrated knife.
- Mix together the mayo, parmesan and garlic powder/garlic salt (you can add more of anything to taste).
- Spread the mayo cheese mixture on top of each open tomato.
- Broil in toaster oven or oven broiler until the mayo is bubbly and the cheese is lightly brown/melted --
- This is really good [from my daughter's wicked stepmother].