Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect with steak or seafood! Makes nice appetizers on sliced baguettes, too!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) can smoked oysters, drained pat dry
- 6 slices tomatoes, thickly sliced
- Thaw spinach and squeeze dry.
- In bowl, mix all ingredients except the tomato slices and oysters.
- Place oysters onto tomato slices.
- Mound the spinach mixture on the tomato slices and bake for 15 minutes at 350ºF.
- * Serve with tenderloin, prime rib, lobster or crab.
- *Oysters are optional.