- 2 tomatoes
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 3 teaspoons fresh oregano (or 1/2 teaspoon dried)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil, fresh if available
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese or 4 tablespoons romano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice tomatoes in half and place sliced side up in shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle the remaining ingredients on the tomatoes in the order listed.
- Place under broiler or in oven (400 degrees F) for just a few minutes, until cheese is golden.
- Serve as a side dish, or as an appetizer.