1/3 Photos of Tomatoes and Peppers for Lunch
This is a great meatless sandwich that is open to interpretation! You can also make a few of these, cut into triangles and serve as an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast your bread.
- 2Douse with a balsamic vinaigrette (or other favorite) Add thinly sliced tomatoes.
- 3Add a layer of roasted peppers, any color.
- 4Add mozzarella.
- 5Sprinkle with herbs (thyme is good with this, or oregano) and salt and pepper.
- 6If you want melted cheese, place in broiler for a few minutes, do not nuke it, this will make it soggy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomatoes and Peppers for Lunch
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 509.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: