Recipe by smiles4u
From "Semi-Homemade" on the Food Network. I haven't made this one yet, but will soon.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and saute 1 minute. Add tomatoes, artichoke hearts and Italian dressing mix. Heat through thoroughly (about 4 - 5 minutes).
- Add oregano and balsamic vinegar, cook for 1 additional minute.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.