- 2 pints cherry tomatoes or 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 1 bottle zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon white sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash tomatoes.
- Grate cheese.
- Wash and chop parsley.
- Shake salad dressing until well mixed.
- Combine all ingredient in bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- *The longer the tomatoes marinate the better.
- You can add new tomatoes to mixture for about a week.
- You may also want to add more herbs and cheese to keep the bite.