1/10 Photos of Tomatoes a la Fred
4 hrs 10 mins
Baby Kato's Note:
This is Fred's recipe. You can use any type of tomatoes. We prefer using cherry or grape tomatoes for this dish. The longer they marinate the better. A quick and easy side dish for the hot summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash tomatoes.
- 2Grate cheese.
- 3Wash and chop parsley.
- 4Shake salad dressing until well mixed.
- 5Combine all ingredient in bowl.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 7*The longer the tomatoes marinate the better.
- 8You can add new tomatoes to mixture for about a week.
- 9You may also want to add more herbs and cheese to keep the bite.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomatoes a la Fred
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.3
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 226.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing