- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 small green pepper, cut in 2 inch long strips
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In dutch oven mix soup lemon juice basil garlic powder zucchini pepper and onion.
- Over med.
- heat, heat to boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 15 min.
- or untill veg are tender stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cheese.
- If desired garnish with parmesan cheese.