1/1 Photo of Tomato-Zucchini Gratin
A quick, delicious side dish that goes with just about anything. Garden-fresh vegetables are better but you can't always get them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place half the zucchini in an ungreased 8-inch square baking dish.
- 2Top with half the tomatoes.
- 3Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese.
- 4Top with the remaining zucchini and tomatoes.
- 5Evenly sprinkle the garlic, thyme, salt and pepper to taste over the tomato.
- 6Drizzle with the olive oil.
- 7Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- 8Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes.
- 9Serve with slotted spoon.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato-Zucchini Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.2
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 205.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 6.8 g