- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 medium tomatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place half the zucchini in an ungreased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Top with half the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Top with the remaining zucchini and tomatoes.
- Evenly sprinkle the garlic, thyme, salt and pepper to taste over the tomato.
- Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with slotted spoon.