1/1 Photo of Tomato Zucchini and Cheese Toss
Light, cool side dish for summer meals. Makes good use of your garden tomatoes and zucchini.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes or 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups sliced zucchini (cut in half lengthwise, cut into 1/4-inch slices)
- 1 cup cubed monterey jack cheese or 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet onion (optional)
- 1/2 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1Combine dressing, basil, mustard and sugar in 1-cup glass measure; mix well.
- 2Combine tomatoes, zucchini and cheese (and optional onions) in large bowl.
- 3Pour dressing over salad ingredients; mix well to coat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Zucchini and Cheese Toss
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.6
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 160.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: