1/1 Photo of Tomato With Fresh Peas and Cheese Salad
Montana Heart Song's Note:
Our daughter in Texas introduced us to this simple quick and tasty salad.Note: You can use 15 oz can Italian flavored diced tomatoes,drained instead of Roma tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the vegetables in a serving bowl.
- 2Add the cheese.
- 3In separate bowl mix Miracle Whip with dry mustard.
- 5In separate bowl mix mayonnaise with Splenda and dry mustard.
- 6Use the salad dressing of your choice above.
- 7Put over the salad, toss to mix.
- 8Pour and mix the salad dressing just before serving, make sure if you are using canned tomatoes that the juice is completely drained before adding the dressing.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato With Fresh Peas and Cheese Salad
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: