- 1 lb watermelon
- 1 lb red ripe tomato
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 7 1⁄4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the watermelon and cut into bite-sized cubes.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters (size to match the watermelon) and toss in the olive oil with the fresh mint and basil leaves.
- Loosely arrange the watermelon and tomatoes on a large white platter and scatter the feta cheese and oregano over the top to serve.