Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick, easy addition to any meal or a meal in itself with a salad. I've done it with and without the tomatoes and either way is yummy!
- Combine the tomatoes, onion, mushrooms,green pepper with enough olive oil to coat and add lots of basil.
- Cover and chill all day.
- Cut the french break loaf in half lenghtwise and then into slices sized as large or small as you like.
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Spray this with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the bread slices on the foil.
- Top with a layer of cheese, then with the veggie mixture, then top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese melts and bread is crusty.