Wendy G's Note:
This is a quick, easy addition to any meal or a meal in itself with a salad. I've done it with and without the tomatoes and either way is yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the tomatoes, onion, mushrooms,green pepper with enough olive oil to coat and add lots of basil.
- 2Cover and chill all day.
- 3Cut the french break loaf in half lenghtwise and then into slices sized as large or small as you like.
- 4Line a baking pan with foil.
- 5Spray this with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Place the bread slices on the foil.
- 7Top with a layer of cheese, then with the veggie mixture, then top with cheese.
- 8Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese melts and bread is crusty.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Veggie Bread
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 690.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 9.9 g