Recipe by weekend cooker
Great family soup. Could also use Bloody Mary mix or beef broth. Easy for stovetop too.
Top Review by Dantana
A very interesting soup! For the simple ingredient list, it really packed a great punch in the flavor department. We used standard V8 juice (I normally drink spicy but my wife made this). After tasting it, I think we made the right choice! Flavors were awesome. I reheated some of it at work the next day and people were coming up and asking about it because it smelled so good- thanks for a great recipe!
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed and minced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peppers and onions
- 3 tablespoons italian seasoning mix
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen vegetables
- 1 (48 ounce) can vegetables or 1 (48 ounce) canv 8 juice or 1 (48 ounce) can bloody mary mix or 1 (48 ounce) can beef broth