Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great tasting soup thats so easy to make, you can substitute any veggies you wish.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups chopped vegetables (your choice of veggies)
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes, undrained coarsely chopped
- 4 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- fresh grated parmesan cheese, to top (optional)
- Heat oil in medium sauce pan over medium-high heat, add veggies and onion and cook until onion is golden brown. Blend in tomatoes and broth, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer uncovered for 15 minutes. Bon Apetit!