Recipe by carolinafan
I love baked potatoes and love to pile almost anything on them. Hope you enjoy this recipe. Cooking time does not allow for time for the potatoes to bake. From Taste of Home.
Top Review by Ginny Sue
This was very good, but very filling. I would suggest that this be served as a half a baked potato with topping per person. We had a lot left over, so the leftovers were good reheated in the microwave for lunch.
- 2 cups prego traditional pasta sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 hot baked potatoes, split
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pasta sauce, vegetables and Parmesan cheese in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon sauce mixture over potatoes.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.