Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 raw carrot, sliced
- 1 slice onion
- Put all ingredients, except ice cubes in blender.
- Cover and run on high speed until vegetables are liquified.
- Add ice cubes, one at a time, while blender is running.
- Serve after ice cubes are crushed.
5 Stars, Even better than V-8, with the opportunity to reduce sodium. Absolutely loved this! Thanks for posting, Shellbelle. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.