Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe my partner made up in one of his cooking moments. i cook it all the time because easy and dosen't take to long. i have given it out to friends and family they all love it. I one a comptetion with is one.
- 1 (425 g) can tuna, drained
- 500 ml pasta sauce, spring vegetables
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, sliced
- 1⁄2 green capsicum, sliced
- 500 g pasta, of your choice
- Cook pasta going by the pack.
- Heat oil in a deep pan.
- Add garlic and onion cook for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicums for about 3 minutes.
- Add the pasta sauce and tuna.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with the cook pasta.